Oh, you rock.
Thanks for being a guest. Take a second to read below?
Our interviews range from 45 minutes to 3 hours. I know, it's crazy. We block out anywhere from 2 to 3 hours just to be safe, but we can go for as short or long as possible. We usually spend a few minutes chatting prior to hitting that record button to make sure we're on the same page in regards to topics and to work out any technical kinks. Speaking of topics:
We are a casual, organic podcast. I try to stay away from pre-planned questions, but I'll have a shared Google Doc open with you with agreed-upon topics, things you're promoting, anything you want to push out, I'm more than willing to be your organic conversation partner.
Our audience (~2k monthly listeners) is mostly made up of early to mid-career professionals interested in technology, entrepreneurship, and the unique. We're open to covering a wide range of topics - including things like marketing, growth, product development, leadership, strategy, the impending robot revolution, culture, and the aches and pains of entrepreneurship. As long as you're jazzed about it - we're jazzed about it!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Sure, some podcasts are fancy and use fancy podcast-y products. Not ours. Here's what we do:
- I call you on your phone.
- You put headphones into your phone and put them in your ear.
- You install Audacity and record using (hopefully) a decent microphone.
- I also record on my end using Audacity.
- After the podcast, you'll upload your Audacity project file into something like Dropbox and send me the link.
- My audio elves will combine the two separate vocal tracks and make it sound beautiful.
And a few tips & tricks:
Use a good mic